tirsdag 31. juli 2018

In memory of God`s beloved


Photo: Thomas Eidsaa







I might be buried, but my dream lives on:
Operation Rivendell. By Vril and Thule:
Recreate the garden of the Gods in Norway. A society of perfect beings; elvish Illuminated ubermensch; must build a world of magick with advanced spiritual, medical, and technological science including free energy, levitation technology, and life-extention technology.  A Christian society of My Children based on my gospel of love and light.
I never got to reform the church, lead, be an actor, singer, or entrepreneur. Not even a chef. I was so good. And I had TALENT for dancing. But I was frozen all my life. Now I will dance in Heaven.
These pictures was taken in Gweum Valley near the Ffald Y Brennin monastry. Me, my dear brother, and parents slept at Ffald Y Brennin for one week. I was very ill at the time, knowing I would soon die. Before leaving, I payed a visit to the sacred Chapel a last time.
I, Jesus heir by blood prayed what I had prayed this week: Jesus give me a memorial for my children sacrificed by the Illuminati! Jesus let me die here. Jesus showed me a forest with gravestones named ¨Thomas.¨ They were covered in white flowers.. Jesus said: Stay here, my child. Jesus cried.
5 minutes off from the monastry, I felt led to take a different road, and we stumbled upon the family graveyard of a Thomas family that lived approx 150 years ago. ❤
It was covered in white flowers… Snowbells, as we call them in Norway.
GOD DEMANDS IT: STOP MURDERING CHILDREN, AND STOP LYING ABOUT IT!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar